15% of Couples are affected by fertility issues. There are natural ways to increase fertility and become pregnant faster.
Diet and exercise changes can boost fertility by 69%.
- Eat Foods that are rich in antioxidants. These deactivate the free radicals in your body, which can damage both sperm and egg cells. One study shows that eating 75 grams of walnuts per day can improve sperm quality.
- Eat a bigger Breakfast. women who eat a bigger breakfast improve hormonal effects of polycystic ovary syndrome, a major cause of infertility.
- Avoid trans fats. Eating healthy fats each day is important for boosting fertility.
- Cut down on Carbs. In a study, women who ate more carbs had a 78% greater risk of ovulatory infertility than those women who followed a lower carb diet.
- Eat less refined carbs. Refined carbs include sugary foods and processed grains including white pasta and bread and rice.
- Eat more fibre. High fibre foods are whole grains, fruits vegetables and beans.
- Swap Protein Sources. Replacing animal protein such as meat fish and eggs, for vegetable protein sources such as beans, nuts, and seeds reduce the risk of infertility.
- Choose High Fat dairy. A study found that women who consumed one or more servings of high fat dairy per day were 27% less likely to be infertile.
- Try a multivitamin.Women who take a multivitamin may be less likely to experience ovulatory infertility.
- Get Active.Exercise increases fertility.
- Take time to Relax. Stress, anxiety and depression affect 30% of women who attend fertility clinics.
- Cut the Caffeine.It can negatively affect women fertility.